Friday, October 8, 2010

Let's Go Red Wings!

You all know I love hockey like a fat kid loves candy, so you can imagine my excitement that tonight was the  Wings season-opening game. As I'm writing this they're creaming the Ducks 4-0 with 8:40 left in the first period. *crosses fingers* To commemorate this event, I scoured the net to find three great Wing videos to share with you.

First off I'll give you some yummy Red Wing Cookies.



Next a little funny.



Finally, some highlights from last season. (This one has some great Cookie moments, too.)

5 comments:

  1. Ok, Patrick Evans is totally a hottie. :)

    Wow, my veri word is fable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only wish they had included the goalie, Jimmy Howard. He's very yummy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sens will take you dooooowwwwwwnnnn! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Canes are hotter! Just kidding! The Canes have won their first two games. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they won't suck as much as they did last year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are on, Tam! LOL
    Eyre, I must check out your Canes to see how hot they are. The Wings ended up winning their game last night and they even had a few good fights, too.

    ReplyDelete