Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Lost Shifters-Print

I just realized that I forgot to announce on my blog that I had a print book released. D-oh! eXtasy took the first three Lost Shifter stories and put them together into one print book. Thanks to a titling snafu, it's listed as The Lost Shifters at Amazon, whereas it's call A Shifter Trio at Barnes & Noble.

The most exciting thing about this is that I will be signing copies at the Romantic Times Convention this year. Every cent of what I make from my portion of the sales at the event will be donated to the Detroit Area PFLAG chapter. I just can't say enough about this group. Not only have they always been there for my own family, but they have helped so many others. From the minute I walked into my first meeting they made me feel loved and at ease. I have met people there that I know will be a friend for life.  What's more they host one kick-ass of a holiday party! I've never seen Santa have more fun.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats!!

    Oh! You have My Cup Size Is Bigger Than Yours Guy! *waves*

    And Jase and I are tracking the spread of The Dreaded Leopard Pox across book covers - yours is the third instance we've found in just a couple weeks! O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris-*sob* When will they finally find a cure for the dreaded Leopard Pox?????

    Wren-Thanks! I'm really excited about this signing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double congrats - on the print release and on the signing at RT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the print release! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lily and Ava-Now I just hope I sell some copies. There is nothing worse than going to a signing and having nobody show up. LOL

    ReplyDelete