Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Think I'm In Love!

As many of you already know, I love the Red Wings like a fat kid loves candy. My favorite part this season has been the Wing's new starting goaltender, Jimmy Howard. Not only is he cute, but he actually manages to make a pair of goalie pads look sexy! Here are his stats from the Red Wings Official Site:

Number: 35

Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 210
Catches: Left
Born: Mar 26, 1984 (Age 26)
Birthplace: Syracuse, NY, United States

Drafted: DET / 2003 NHL Entry Draft
Round: 2nd (64th overall)





Need more convincing? I think these pics more than speak for themselves.



Even without his face mask, he still makes an awesome kick save!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                              
             With a goalie this hot, it's a wonder the ice doesn't melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment